Suman Rangabhashyam is a certified facilitator with Capsim Business Simulation(R), USA and has over 30 years experience in management training, staffing, corporate communication, customer services, general management and marketing.
- A MBA with specialization in Banking,
- An EMBA with specialization in Corporate Training from Indian Institute of Business Management,
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Public Relations from Madras University,
- A diploma in Management and Personality Development, DSSC-Wellington,
- Travel and Tourism from GATE,
- MA (English) from Osmania University and
- A diploma in French from Alliance Francaise.
She has handled training sessions in selling skills, soft skills and Product training for ICICI, Axis Bank, Infosys and L & T, Wipro, SEW Infrastructure Ltd, Alliance Consulting, IIMs, ISBR, ISB and more. Her core competence area is training – Classroom, interactive / experiential or simulated models. However, she is very comfortable with LMS and TMS, which include identifying and deploying training requirements. Designing, Conceptualizing and customizing courseware / content for eLearning right from learning to evaluation.
She has been President, AFWWA(L) ( NGO) Naliya from 2009 to 2011. Her work included management and administration across a wide swathe of the activities in the various ventures undertaken by the non-profit organization. In 2001, her work with AFWWA had also included rescue and development activities in Bhuj, after the Gujarat earthquake tragedy on the 26th of January, 2001.
167 Vayupuri, 2nd Cross Roads, Secunderabad, Telangana – 500094
09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Monday – Friday
Phone: +91 98494 40090